Wheelies is proud to offer you a full range of services and repairs for your bicycle, scooter or stroller. All of our technicians are experienced and equipped to get your bike back on the road as soon as possible. This is just a sample of all the ways we can help you and your bike. If you have a problem with your bike, we can fix it! Don’t forget that Wheelies is mobile, if you can’t get your bike to us, we’ll come to you!
Bring in your bike today for while-you-wait service of
- Flat Repairs
- Basket Installations
- Computer Installations
- Chain Repairs
- Free Bike Evaluation – our techs will inspect your bike and let you know how we can get your bike riding like new!
Wheelies also offers a full tune-up service for all bikes. It is recommended that you get a bike tune up every 1000 miles, or every year. Or, if your bike has just been dug out of the garage, this is the service for you! This service includes:
- Safety check all components
- Clean frame and wheels
- Inspect, adjust, and lubricate brakes
- Inspect, adjust, and lubricate gear shifters and derailleurs
- Clean and oil cables
- Secure cable end caps
- Adjust and lubricate crank, bottom bracket, and pedals
- Adjust and secure handle bars and headset
- Clean and lubricate chain
- Clean, adjust, and lubricate wheel hubs
- True wheels
- Lubricate all pivot points
- Tighten all threaded points to specification
- Inspect and inflate tires
- Polish and wax frame for protection and shine
Top Ten Signs your bike needs a Wheelies Tune Up
- Bike does not feel good when you ride it.
- Your bike is making noises it never used to before.
- Brakes are rubbing on the wheel or not stopping properly.
- The chain is rusting and it is hard to pedal.
- Your bicycle is rattling, grinding or making scrapping noises.
- Gears shift on their own or don’t shift at all.
- Constant flats.
- Parts are hanging off or not working properly.
- Dirt and grime cover the drive train, axles, chain, shifters and bike in general.
- The cables are rusty, frayed and stick.