Wheelies Bicycle Repair Class
Bicycle Basic 101
Wheelies Bicycles Repair and maintenance class is a beginner seminar on how to fix your bicycle
We will teach you:
– How to repair and maintain your bike yourself
– What tools you will need to fix your bike.
– Parts of the Bike
– How to fix a Cleaning and lubricate your bike
– Flat tire repair
– How to install a chain if it falls off
– How to trouble shoot a problem
– Basic Bike Fit adjustments
– Everything to keep your bike in shape
Class dates: Wednesday January 25
Class start at 5:30 pm at Wheelie Bicycle Shop 176 Rt 70 Medford NJ
You will be required to have fun.Work on your own bike.
You must be older then 12 years of age.
What to bring: Your bike. Clothing that you can get down and dirty in. If you have your own tools bring them. If not Wheelies will provide them.
Classes are $40 per participant, $35 if you have purchased a bike through Wheelies bike shop, or are a group or club with more then three members participating in the class. The class is approximately 2 hours.
Reservations are required as spots fill fast!
Reservations can be made by phone or email.